Problems and disturbances

Problem report

Report the problem to Riksbyggen on telephone number 0771 860 860 or via their website:


For help with disturbances inside and outside the property, call the nuisance response team at 031-394 90 07.

Water Leak

Have you been hit by a water leak? Call the bug report and emphasize that it is urgent. Did you know that you can turn off the water yourself with a allen wrench? Valves are available both in the kitchen and in the bathroom, see pictures here.


Pest problems can be reported directly to Anticimex via phone 020-59 00 10 or More info here.


In case of emergency call 112.